Dash Cottage sleeps 4 in a double and a twin
Dash is a conventionally arranged cottage that looks out towards Skiddaw, with views from
the double bedroom towards Bassenthwaite Lake. Dash provides spacious accommodation
for four people.
On the ground floor, the entrance leads into the open-plan kitchen/dining, complete with dining table and chairs, and a fully fitted kitchen. An open arch leads through to the lounge where settees and chairs are arranged around the TV.
Dog-leg stairs lead up to the bedrooms; a double to the side and a twin bedroom to the rear – both views views towards Skiddaw. The double bedroom has an en-suite WC. There is a family bathroom, with bath and mixer shower over, washbasin and WC.
Immediately in front of the cottage is a picnic bench and barbecue. The bird table attracts a wide variety of birds and Red Squirrels.
- Bedrooms: Sleeps 4 in 1 double and 1 twin
- Bathrooms: Bath with shower over, washbasin and WC
- All electricity included
- Electric storage & convector heating
- Bed linen and towels included, Cot & H/Chair optional extra
- Digital Colour TV, Video & DVD Player
- Combined Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher
- Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Electric cooker
- Parking for two cars
- Childrens play area within lawned and wooded grounds to 1 acre
- Shared Games Room – table tennis, pool table, DVD library and board games
- Private water supply & drainage
- Two well-behaved dogs by arrangement
Dash Cottage is named after the nearby waterfalls – known as Dash Falls or the more prosaic Whitewater Dash, where water drains from the Candleseaves Bog at the back of Skiddaw Mountain and cascades over a rocky precipice before winding its way through Park Wood and the village of Bassenthwaite.
Availability And Price List
Week bookings begin on a Friday, but other days are sometimes possible so do please inquire. The minimum stay is for a week during April to October, and three nights in the Low Season (November to March excluding Christmas and New Year). Last minute 3-night short breaks are also available within two weeks of the holiday start date.
Please note – in accordance with the prevailing Covid-19 restrictions, we are only taking bookings from Monday, 12th April.
|Easter Short Break|
|12 – 16 Apr||£230 for 3-nights||£270 for 4-nights|